Know the West Java Provincial Code and what the conditions are
West Java is the only province that was first formed from the Dutch colonial era, | with West Java Provincial Code 32 However, on the basis of Law No. 11 of 1950, the province has been established since July 4, 1950, since it was recognized by the Government of Indonesia | about the center of the government itself in Bandang|
The province has an area of about 35,377.76 square kilometers, even reaching about 2% of Indonesia’s land mass| In addition, the province is also known to be the second largest area, especially for the island of Java, where East Java is ranked first most widely| The population has reached more than 50 million inhabitants.
West Java becomes the most populated area
You need to know that The Province of West Java has become indonesia’s most populous region with a different West Java provincial code | where the population level of the population has reached 50 million people above the country’s total population. El Azu population growth in West Java for the period 2019 is actually increasing|
It is considering a large number of local residents urbanising the area. The reasons for the increasing population movement to West Java vary in themselves, ranging from work interests to environmental conditions| At the same time, the areas with the least population, namely Banjar City, have about 185 thousand people.
About 80% of West Java’s population prefers to live in urban areas due to industrial reasons| Other regions such as Bogor, Depoke, Beccasi, and therefore account for at least 39 percent of the total population of West Java|
It should be noted that the majority of west Java’s population is sundanese| Where this tribe is known as the indigenous people of Java in this western part| While the Javanese tribe is more common in the northern region of West Java, then the Betawi tribe mostly inhabits and around the Jakarta region|
In addition, there are also batak tribes and minang tribes that are also found in the West Java region, especially in urban areas, such as Bogor, Depok, and Bandung| The Chinese population is also often seen in West Java, they are often spreading|
Government Administrative Region Code in Indonesia
Before discussing more related to the West Java Provincial Code, for example the Area Code 32.73.02.1005 is the area code of Secheloa Village|
Regarding the code, it has shown information from the local government area code which includes sub-districts, from cities to provinces, including:
- Koblang subdical (area code i.e. 32.73.02)
- Bandung City (Area Code i.e. 32.73)
- West Java Provincial Code (Area Code i.e. 32)
Meanwhile, other examples such as Area Code 36.71.07 are the Code of The District of Karawashi which the local government is in charge of, namely:
- Tangerang City (area code i.e. 36.71)
- Banten Province (Area Code i.e. 36)
In addition, there is also an area code of 33.74 which is the city of Semarang, with its local government, namely:
- Central Java Province (Area Code i.e. 33)
You need to know that through the Ministry of Home Affairs (Ministry of Home Affairs), the Government of Indonesia has updated the Regional Code every one to five years. Where is the trick by issuing permendagri (home minister’s regulations) with a new regional code and data|
Moreover, when there is regional expansion or villages are changed a lot to villages| As of now, the last area to be released from the Permendagree West Java Provincial Code is the 2017 Permendagree RI No. 137 | where it has been set in Jakarta since December 27, 2017.
Since the introduction of the permendagri, the former permendagree will be withdrawn and no longer declared valid. This is stated under Section 13 of The Permendagree No. 13 of 2017| According to the latest Permendagree, Indonesia now has:
- 34 provinces
- 514 cities/counties (98 cities + 416 counties)
- 7,201 Upazilas/Districts
- 83,436 g/kelorahan (8,479 grams + 74,957 grams)
- 91,185 area codes.
Provincial Code in West Java
Surely you’re familiar if you hear the name West Java, right? Yes, a province in Indonesia that is visited by many local residents due to the beauty and coolness of the living environment there|
As we know, the province with the capital Bandung is actually famous as a cold and cold region| In addition, Bandang itself is often referred to as the city of flowers|
Why is that? This is because in ancient times, bandungs were considered very beautiful with many trees and flowers blooming| Not only that, in the past Bandung was also given the name Paris van Java because of its beauty. You should know whether west Java provincial code is 32|
As far as the area code is concerned, it is meant to look for features of the province| With this area code, you can do telecommunications more easily based on observations from transportation agencies in Indonesia|
The field code itself is a series of numbers and periods, which display the codes and data of the Indonesian government administration area of each region, whether they are from the village/Kelurahan, sub-district, city/district, and even provincial code of West Java|
The function of this Code is to expedite and facilitate the process of managing the public administration sector in Indonesia| In addition, you should know that this code can also show the level of the dank odd area of the local government in which it belongs, such as the West Java Provincial Code , which is 32|
Need to know the provincial code system
The following is a discussion of the provisions contained in the Provincial and City/Regency Regional Codes, including:
- Provincial Area Code
Below are the provisions that need to be considered in determining the Provincial Area Code|
- The double digitnumber PerTama is the region code of the province|
- The provincial code is usually set according to the status of the geographical area of the Island of Indonesia, where it usually starts from west to east|
- The digits of the first number for the provinces are located in:
- Sumatra Island: Marked with numbers 1 or 2
- Island of Java: Marked with numbers 3 or 4
- Bali and Nussa Tenggara Islands: Marked with No. 5
- Calimatan Island: Marked with number 6
- Sulawesi Island: Marked with no. 7
- Island of Maluku: Marked with number 8
- Island of New Guinea: Marked with no. 9
The second digit of the provincial code is usually decided according to the order in which the province is formed in question| As we know, the provincial code of West Java is 32.
- City and County Area Code
Also, there are several provisions on the city/district area code below.
- City/Kabupatan codes are usually up to 4 digits, where this number consists of provincial area codes which are 2 digits, symbols used as a separator, namely a period, and city/regency code is 2 digits.
- The two digits after the first point are codes rather than cities or counties|
- Meanwhile, the first digit of the number for the city code is 7 to 9, while the first digit of the number for the district code is 0 to 6|
- District codes usually start with numbers 01, 02, 03 to 69 based on the order in which the county is formed|
- The city code usually starts with the numbers 71, 72, 73 to 99 based on the order in which the city itself is formed|
For example, the WillayaH code, as in 33.22 , is the area code for the Semarang Regency, right in the central Java province region (33). Meanwhile, the area code of 33.74 indicates the area code of the city of Semarang in central Java province (33| For the West Java provincial code , it is indicated by the number 32|